Tuesday, June 13, 2006

to do list

  • I finished my jigsaw puzzle today, so much for being patient! I guess that's crossed off the to do list.

  • I still haven't figured out if I like living alone or if I'd rather have a roommate. The thing is, I feel this place is too big for me. Not that I mind. I usually have company. But somehow it feels like a waste of resource. Maybe I should be concerned about myself a little more and enjoy the time and space I have. You never know what life will put in your way ...

  • I have to go and buy myself a better TV antenna, this one only picks up a few channels and none of the ones I am used to. Of course, I don't know if an expensive antenna will do the trick ... and I am supposed to know antennas! Good thing my supervisors don't read weblogs!

  • I never get tired of looking out the windows, the city lights are just amazing. The only thing I have come to know is that I should pull the curtains later at night. I need the calm before I go to bed. And that reminds me that the idea of living downtown might not be the best for me, I'd want to stay up all night!

No comments: