Tuesday, January 22, 2008

bad day

I wasn't having a good day today; actually, I was having a pretty crappy day. I tried to drown my sorrows by eating a few pieces of dark chocolate with my tea, but it just wasn't working. And then the phone rang. I got another call in the middle of the first one, and a couple of other ones followed.

Before I knew it I had cheered up. Nothing had changed about the problem, it was just that I felt so warm and fuzzy knowing so many of my friends cared enough to take time out of their busy day to call and ask how I'm doing. And believe you me, it wasn't that big of a deal; I was upset that I wasn't given a fair chance to get what I (and others) felt I deserved.

It took a good workout at the gym to shake the rest of the sorrow off. All that I am left with now is knowing there is a bunch of great people out there supporting me when I need them, and that just feels AMAZING!

No comments: