Tuesday, November 11, 2008

me and her

It had been raining all night and now a little sunshine was coming through the clouds. I walked by a large window swiftly and took a quick glance at myself in the glass ... and ... I slowed down as I approached the next window ... and ... I WAS her ... I stood and looked at myself in the glass ... I looked like the person I had dreamed of being as a little girl. In the glass, I saw the image of a woman I had wanted to be ever since I was a child, and, now I AM her, I'M HER! By this time there was a big grin on my face ... me and my future image of me are one now ... I need a new vision ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are really at a clinical stage. Go and visit a Dr as soon as you can.

dokhtare aftab said...

lol that's one way to look at it!

Anonymous said...

Are you blind?