Thursday, January 11, 2007

mean

I did the meanest thing! Someone had subscribed to a website using my email address - the address is Shirin at Gmail and a lot of people try to reset the password or use it here and there so I get a lot of other people's reservations or personal emails! After a dozen emails and checking out all the false unsubscribe links I decided to take the next step. I logged in to the website and changed the email address to something very random. Now it's someone else's problem! Cool! Problem solved! Now the new problem is my conscious keeps reminding me that it was the wrong thing to do; now what's a girl to do with that?

2 comments:

Pedram said...

bi khiaal e vojdaan :D

speed_demon said...

I don't know if you know this, but here it is:
Blood and oil: The hidden cost of an occupied Iraq

Pardon my intrusion!