Sunday, December 09, 2007

back to culture

I just bought myself a couple of books online, and I'll get them before Christmas. They are part of my New Year's resolution: get fit, physically and culturally!

Which reminds me ... a few weeks back I got really fed up with my weight gain and decided to do something serious about it. The reason I gained weight was that I have moved to a new apartment which is on a hill and it's too dangerous to go jogging on wet days. And no thanks to the weather, most of what we have had in the past year has been wet days and so ...

I hate working out in a gym and my dance classes weren't frequent enough to get me into shape; all of which ultimately lead me to the really cool workout place I go to now. But that's not what I was getting at. While I was looking around for a solution, I would talk to people and tell them that I have gained weight and I need more exercise. The answer would usually be, really? you don't look different though! Very bad answer people, very bad! At that time it sounded to me as but you've always been like this! See my point?

No comments: