Thursday, December 13, 2007

somewhere under the rainbow

I have always been one to believe in fairytales. I sing and dance whenever I want and I know that true love is something we can all find. I went to see Enchanted tonight; amazing is the only word to describe it. And it wasn't just me, everyone was so happy walking out of the theater; it was the grown up version of all the princess tales we knew when we were kids ... you just have to go and see it! Take a look at some of the trivia.


I've been dreaming of a true love's kiss
And a prince I'm hoping comes with this
That's what brings ever-aftering so happy
And that's the reason we need lips so much
Four lips are the only things that touch
So to spend a life of endless bliss
Just find who you love through true love's kiss


No comments: