Monday, October 09, 2006

Thanksgiving dinner

At thanksgiving dinner you are supposed to thank God for all you have had in the past year. You are supposed to say out loud what made the past year special and what gifts life has given to you. I admire this tradition since it inspires you and reminds you of the special life you lead in a way nothing else can ...

I thank you Lord for the great people around me, for the love I receive ... I am thankful for the beautiful life I have. I know there have been days that have been tough to get through and I know that there are even harder days to come, but I am grateful that you have always given me the means to pull through. I am thankful for the blue sky and the beautiful Sun that shines down on me, even on days I can't see them ...

No comments: