Tuesday, October 03, 2006

splash

Do you do something just because you can or because you've started it? Let me put this up front, I am not thinking of quitting my PhD. The fact of the matter is that in the past couple of years I have discovered so many other things that I am much better at than being an engineer. I would agree I have the eye of an engineer, but I am sure I can put it to use some other place!
I know I should be in public relations, I mean, I can say that is what I was made for. The initial plan was to get me there through engineering, but every once in a while something else catches my eye and tempts me to leave what I am doing as is. I still think whether or not I should have taken one of the job offers I had ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL.. same here! Actually it keeps happening more often recently but I wave these feelings off as temporary egotistical insanity caused by those years at our beloved Sharif U Tech.. and of course having a huge ego helps too!