Sunday, December 10, 2006

about dad

My dad sent me this! What we think about dad when we are:

4: My daddy can do anything.
5: My daddy knows a lot.
6: My daddy is smarter than your dad.
8: My dad doesn’t know exactly every thing.
10: In the older days when my dad grew up, things were different.
12: O well naturally father does not know any thing about that. He is too old to remember his childhood.
14: Don’t pay attention to my father. He is so old-fashioned!
21: Him! My Lord, he is hopelessly out-of-date.
25: Dad knows a little about it, but then he should, because he has been around so long.
30: Maybe we should ask dad what he thinks.
35: I’m not doing a single thing until I talk to dad.
40: I wonder how dad would have handled it. He was so wise and had a world of experience.
60: I’d given anything if dad were here, now so I could talk this over with him. Too bad I did not appreciate, how smart he was.

No comments: