Friday, December 22, 2006

a lot like Xmas

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Soon the bells will start
And the thing that will make them ring
Is the carol that you sing
Right within your heart
...

I've had Christmas lights up since the beginning of the month. I added the last touches and the presents today, so it really does look a lot like Christmas now ...

I have to admit, I miss mum and dad, I really do. I remember the Christmas trees we had when we were kids. I guess they probably put up a tree so we wouldn't feel different from everyone else. We even had stockings, and since we didn't have a fireplace, we just hung them on the wall ... Oh God, I hope I can go home for Eid. I miss the warm fuzzy family feeling so much ... I have a set of parties lined up for the holidays, I hope it gets me out of this blue!

No comments: