Monday, February 19, 2007

my love story

I was engaged a very long time ago; a time when I really wouldn't have understood the decision I was making. It was the first thing that me and my mom couldn't agree on. It seemed to me that I would be missing out on such a great chance for happiness and I just couldn't figure why mom wasn't on board. She said, then, what I would say to someone in that position now, wait honey, there is no rush!

Anyway, as with any other story life went on after him. I almost slipped on the same stone once after that, but this time me was there to save me ... through all of this I have been looking to find a definition of love, something that can help me understand the whys...

I guess to know what love is to you, you need to know yourself pretty well and then you need a certain level of maturity to figure what makes your heart feel happy. If you find answers, you can hopefully find a person with whom you can share your weaknesses, someone who you run to when you feel down and pathetic. Someone who will make you feel good again, strong enough to face the whole wide world ... yes, that is love means to me these days ... maybe in a while I'll come back and change my definition ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and when the definitions kicks you from behind and you are left out alone suddenly in a second , it makes you feel like you are in the point(0,0) again in x-y coordinate.

dokhtare aftab said...

everytime you pick yourself up and move from (0,0) you learn so much about yourself and so much about life ; you learn to be at peace with yourself, just give it time ...