Thursday, September 14, 2006

dreadful

I'll have to work hard today and then present my work tomorrow. I gave my supervisor something like a log of my work during the summer, but it seems it isn't such a good idea to hand someone your diary. Although we had talked about it many times it doesn't seem he understood exactly what I had done. In his email he said, this presents a lot of work ... so I have some concerns. Now I have to go and explain it to him, and yes, I dread this ...

P.S. I never believed in horoscopes but as I was flipping through the newspaper I found: Though there will be an intense meeting don't be intimidated. Buy a bit of luxury for your home (I just did!). You'll get some help to pay for it. Hmm, makes me wonder how probable it is for this to happen by chance!

No comments: