Sunday, November 19, 2006

defeated

I just realized I forgot to write about her. She fell in love head over heels and she was so excited from the start. So excited that it scared me, from the start. I wondered and I held my tongue not to say anything, not to ruin the joy for her, but could see this day. He was cold and I believe he never deserved her. Now she is broken and pale and there is nothing I can do for her ... only that I know she believes she can love again, I'll hold her hand until she needs me to.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

گاهي اين سوال برايم مطرح مي شه كه آيا به عنوان شخص ثالثي مي تونيم قضاوت كنيم كسي لياقت ديگري را داره يا نه آيا شناختمون از روحيات افراد (هرچند نسبي) امكان اين قضاوت را به ما مي ده؟

dokhtare aftab said...

generally i would say no and to add to that i am usually very disappointed with people telling me someone doesn't deserve me, because first of all its not their call and second, i never asked!
that is probably why i never told my friend that the she is too good for him. but the truth is, she is a kind hearted beautiful girl and the guy is a player. that is one case i would allow my self to say, he doesn't deserve her!