Thursday, November 16, 2006

drift

I was flipping through the Christmas shopping brochures when I felt a smile crawl on my face. It felt like when I was a kid. We would sit and flip through magazines for hours and we'd pick the jewelry, make up and clothes we wanted. Of course we'd pick all the beautiful models, not even paying much attention to their clothes.

I remember my sister deeply wishing she had long blond hair. She pretended that her hair was "cream" as she called it. After a while she gave up and just started hating her black hair and asking mum and dad why everyone else had "cream" hair. Little did she know that all the teachers at school loved our hair because it was so different. I guess back then people didn't change the color of their hair so easily. My little sister, she's still so fascinated with looks ...

No comments: