Wednesday, November 22, 2006

my arc

How many days did it rain before Noah built the arc? Or did he start before all the rain? We've had endless rain, so last night I proposed we start building an arc and gathering a pair of any animal we want to keep from extinction (don't tell the animal activists but some I just can't take!).
I know, I too thought the Lord had sent the dove and promised Noah this would never again happen and that the rainbow was supposed to remind us of the promise. I hope lightening doesn't strike me, but Noah's long dead and I have a feeling that the deal is off! So come with me my followers, we shall build a boat that will rise above any wave ...

1 comment:

speed_demon said...

Ha, we might just need to do that, especially with the ongoing trend of global warming.