Tuesday, November 14, 2006

prognostic

Remember the first time you realized there is a future beyond you in which you don't know what will happen? It seemed that until then you always knew what was going on, what would happen next and what you would do. And then the predictable world ended. You had to take a chance and do something and see what the outcome would be.

I thought of that moment today. May be it had happened in small steps, but the realization came to me when I started writing my Master's thesis. Everything felt unsure, and so much was changing. Guess what, it doesn't scare me now. The stress and the indecisiveness are just emotions that I know will pass. And I know that there will come a day when it's all over, when the decision doesn't seem that stressful anymore.

No comments: